Butternut Squash Sweet Craving Recipe
Whenever I am craving something sweet, I like to roast butternut squash. It is a sweet but healthy snack and super easy to make if you buy the squash already cubed.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees for convection oven. 375 degrees if using a regular oven.
2. Spread squash out on a baking sheet
3. Coat squash with coconut oil. I love coconut oil but you can also use olive oil.
4. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on squash.
5. Pop in the oven.
6. Set timer for 10 minutes and stir squash around.
7. Put it back in oven for another 20 minutes.
8. Take out of the oven, put it in a bowl and drizzle with honey. Use a very small amount to be Paleo friendly.